Participant is an intentionally simple, video-focused Zoom client designed for meeting participants. No sharing, polls, or host features. Participant may not be for you, and that's OK.
This is our iOS 15 update which takes advantage of new hand pose SDKs to greatly reduce false positives in the automatic raised hand detection.
• Get back in that meeting quickly – your recent meeting IDs and passcodes are stored and one tap away. No more searching for the link or trying to find the passcode in an email.
• Control of your mic, camera, and raised hand – always on-screen and easy to reach.
• Watch app – control your meeting from across the room. Use the Apple Watch app to control the mic, camera, and raised hand in a meeting on iPhone or iPad.
• Automatic Raised Hand Detection – turn this on in Meeting Settings and we'll raise your Zoom hand when you raise your actual hand. Vision at work.
• Put videos in focus – configure columns, focus on active cameras only, or hold and drag to sort it just how you like it.
• Sane chat – Pro users can use threaded chat. No more accidentally responding to everyone when you meant to DM.
• Get on the big screen – share to your Apple TV and you have total control of what is shown on the external display.
• Zoom in/zoom out – simply tap a video to get a larger view. Tap again to close it.
• Control host requests – you control what happens if a host asks to unmute or start your camera: ask, always allow, or automatically allow if your hand is raised.
Thanks for giving Participant a try. Let us know what you think.